I need help I'm confused

Yesterday my boyfriend admitted that he wanted to experience being single and the single college life He wants sex with other girls and wants to pick up girls at parties and have one night stands.

He told me he wouldn't break up with me because he wants to marry me one day after college and he didn't want to lose me. I told him that if he didn't get these feelings out then he would always resent me for it. We've been together 3 1/2 years since we were 15 and 16. Now we're just 18 and 19 so I understand the feelings he's having. I don't have those feeing because I see sex as something that's between people who love each other. He sees it as just physical.

The break up was mutual and the plan is to get back together after "exploring" for a few months. We've been talking like normal and today his mom called and told me he was taking it pretty bad too.

Is it normal for guys to want sex with other girls? We haven't had any problems in our relationship for a long time until his dad was deployed to Afghanistan two months ago. That's when he beame really stressed and started flirting with other girls and sort of pushing me away. He called his behavior self destructing.

Can someone help me make sense of what is going on? He texts or calls every few hours even right after we broke up the other day.

23

Most Helpful Guy

• WANTING to have sex with other women never goes away. It's just how we're wired.

However, once you're in a committed relationship, you sleep in the bed you've made, or leave said bed for good.

I honestly don't think you should get back together with him.