Would it be wrong to chill with my ex?

Long story short he went off to collage to play baseball and do his thing last summer we got close spenging almost every day together. I really liked him but he wouldn’t make me his girlfriend. He came back for Christmas holiday and tried to hook up. I shot him down and he was a d***. Now he’s back for the summer and wants to chill. I told him if he wants to get together OK but were not gonna f*** . He said that’s OK. But I feel bad about this guy i’m seeing , he’s so good and amazing but he’s just not my kinda ex. We just have so much more in common I can talk to him so much easier and I do wanna see him again. But I feel bad about it cause of my kinda boyfriend. I don't know what to do, I mean my ex is just gonna go back to collage in the fall so what’s the point? but then again my guy’s about to take this new job so he will have 2 and be working all day, nights and weekends. So the family time is probally going to be just enough to see his kids and not enough to spend with me as well. I don't know confused and upset help me please!
I am only asking cause my bestie and I are fighting and just needed a few openions. I don’t plan on ever sleeping with my ex lets call him D . I just miss him he’s the only guy i’ve ever really connected with , yea we never had a title but we spent almost every day together last summer .By hanging out with him now I was just thinking of the sh*t we didn’t get to do. I don't know just a thougtht . BY THE WAY MY MAN MAY BUST HIS ASS WORKIN BUT HE HAS HIS FLAWS! He dose sh*t I don’t like
Thanks everyone who anwsered. If ya wanna know how it went then read on if not stop. Went yesterday and meet up with him against my gut feeling not too. He seemed like he was on something , he kept spazing out. Kept trying to get me to have sex the whole night, I was up front and told him what I wanted, he said he could transfer or I could come up their with him. but It felt more like BS than like he acctually wanted me to move with him .He even made me pay for my own starbucks! so nothing w/him

06

Most Helpful Guy

• Your other guy is busting his hump working all day for you and your idea of reasonable is to hang out with the guy you used to f*** who you KNOW is only hanging with you for a chance to do it again. Let me ask you this: would you be cool telling your current guy that you plan to hang with your ex f-buddy?

• Well, unless the stuff your guy does that you don't like includes having sex with other girls on the side, what you're doing is setting up a bad situation.

• no not yet , he works about 2 hours away and i’d rather tell him what went down in person so he doesn’t over react over the phone

• Yeah. Let us know how that goes. Not really cool that you didn't mention it beforehand. Worse that you didn't mention it because you KNEW it would hurt him but you did it anyway.