Does he really like me or is he just flirting? What should I do?

So, I know this guy and he is one of the hawtest guy in the whole school. And nearly half the girls in my school are totally in love with him and are totally OBSESSED with him. But then, he only like, pay attention to those, um, you know, the "hawt and popular girls" and OK, not bragging but I am one of them. So, I just talk to him at school all the time and sometimes sit together during classes and "flirt" since he is in my grade and his group of friends and mine are very close.

Then, we had the winter disco on December and OK, he didn't ask me out but me and my best friend: Tiffany and him: Tristan were sitting together the whole time chatting with each other. And Tiffany just went away to talk to other guys so it was just 2 of us. And we were just chatting about, like, basically everything. And we had one drink between two of us and we just shared it and I was basically like, sitting on top of him we were really close and he had his arm around me. And I was just wearing a "super sexy" outfit and he looked totally hawt too. And then he just suddenly but slowly leaned forward and he was so close so I just kept on leaning backwards until my head hitted the back of the sofa. And he was staring at me like crazy and I could feel myself falling for him. I liked his brother: Wesley who is another hottie at school one year older than me and he knew it, like, the whole school knew it. My best friend was crushing Tristan and I think he liked her too. He just kept on staring at me and he kissed me on my lip like, hard. And I really liked it, so I kissed back. OK, if we were at his house or mine, we might've actually done "it"

Yeh, it might really sound like he likes me but well, he probably likes my friend. I am really not sure. Maybe he likes me. He told me I am pretty once but I am not sure if he really meant it either.

Please write comments it will be ah-dorable ;]

15

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds to me like this guy does like you, but because you are not 'dating' as such, he feels comfortable to talk and flirt with other girls while you are around. It's possible that he may be feeling exactly the same way as you in terms of wondering whether or not to make a move and not really knowing what to do.

Maybe one time when you are talking with him, you could mention doing something together away from school? Like whatever you both have in common, suggest to him that you could both get together and go out somewhere on an evening or weekend.

I would suggest that you make a move with this guy and if you feel uncomfortable or shy doing that in person, you could always chat with him over the internet and ask him out that way, but if neither of you make a move on each other then nothing will happen and one of you might end up dating someone else and you've then lost your chance!

I hope this works out for you, but just be careful that because he's so attractive and popular, he's not just one of those guys that say the right things to get what they want from you and then ditch you for some other girl... He may say the same things to all the girls! Of course that may not be the case, but I'm just saying to be careful and I wish you all the luck with this guy! :o)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE