My boyfriend of 6 months just broke up with me out the blue and guess what?

he told me I was a rebound. I'm only 18 and he's 22 years old. he told me that he used me to get over his ex girlfriend but now they are getting ready to move back in together. on Facebook he made hisself look single even when I said I was with him in pictures. he said I was only a rebound for the time being. I moved in his house 3 weeks after we started dating. he told me I'm a fake because I faked my personalities to like him and me moving in with him did not stop him from cheating he just said he wanted sex and money from me because that's the only thing he could do with me because I'm young...he said he don't have any feelings for me at all even we have sex there's no feelings for me...has anyone been a rebound girl and didn't know it

41

Most Helpful Girl

• That's crazy, that guy is an idiot. Be glad you are free from him! The best thing he did was show his true colors, now you can find a way better guy!

I don't know if I've ever been the rebound, but I can definitely see how it would hurt. I can't imagine how you must feel. I'm very sorry this happened to you. I hope that for all the bad that you had happen, that an equal or greater amount of good comes your way!

I always like to remind myself of karma when I hear about stuff like this. He's getting what is coming to him.

I've been blindsided in relationships before. My ex boyfriend told me he never loved me when he broke up with me. We dated over 2 years, and I thought we were going to be together for a long time (if not for the rest of our lives). Of course I feel like an idiot now because the signs were all there.

But I think you just need to take this as a life lesson and move on.

What he did was a reflection of himself, not you. You sound like a good person who has a big heart. He made the biggest mistake of his life, because he decided to treat you like crap when you loved him.

Never give him another chance, don't even talk to him. He doesn't deserve your time.