When my husband calls me every night at 1am to 3am is he cheating?

he is in bahrain and he calls me 6pm his time and 1am to 3am his time. its just weid and he tells me that he goes to his homeboys villa evrynight until that time. I have not had problems with him cheating in the past but he has never just called me in between those time and and it has been twice that he has not called at all and he told me that he fell asleep at his homeboy house. he is military and I just don't know what to think. I just need some answers because if this was the other way around he would have cussed me out and everything else. please tell me what my husband is doing and what I should do.

okay he is in the military that's why he is out there and he is going to be out there for two years and my husband said I'm the first person that he has never cheated on but when he said that that was when we first got together. this is his second marriage and he drinks a lot and his friend are not the best influence on him. it just not making since that the only time he call me is 2am and 3am his time why can't it be at a deasent time? I ask hime why are you coming in the house so late
IN THE BEGINING I MEANT 6PM MY TIME SO IT MAKE IT one AM HIS TIME .

07

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sorry but how is 6pm his time late? Can you maybe suggest he call you @10pm so it's at least7am your time? I think you might be frustrated that you don't get to talk to him when your ready to talk to him and that might cause you to stress. Coordinate a better call in schedule, trust him, and then see what happens. He might drink but that doesn't mean he doesn't love you and isn't thinking of you. Have faith. The best you can do is continue to remind him how much you miss him and how you love him. By reminding him of all the good he's go at home, will help him fight those urges.

• i said 6 pm my time so he's 7 hours ahaed and I just spoke with hime today and asked him why he can't call me inbetween the afternoon time his time and 3am his time everynight and he said its because he's bussy with other people at that time so he can't he has never acted like this before when he first got there we talked at decent times now he gets drunk everynight and last night he got in at 6am his time and told me he can do whatever he wants. so what do I do? I no something is not right?