Guys, if your ex girlfriend still had feelings for you, how would you want them to tell you?

Heres a summary for context:

I dated this guy in high school when we were 14, he was my first kiss and love and had major chemistry in the beginning, but we also had major communication issues and we were both flirts resulting in a lack of trust towards the end of the relationship. So we broke it off and moved on with the "no contact" rule in place for the rest of high school.

We didn't start talking until college, (we ended up at the same school and had similar social circles and ran into each other at a few parties) but didn't really discuss anything about the relationship until I asked him to coffee to apologize for my part in the breakup. I wanted him to know that I felt awful and that he deserved more respect and honesty than I gave him and he blushed and accepted my apology and agreed that we needed to learn and grow from our past relationship. I wanted to go into the conversation with no expectations, but afterward I realized I still had feelings for him. Unfortunately I had to go back to school and he moved back home, so I FB him once to catchup, but we haven't had contact since(I hate long distance/have been focused on school and becoming self sufficient). But now that I'm about to graduate and move home as well, I want to go back to my question, if you were the guy in my situation would it be a good move to tell him our last meeting resparked feelings? If so, what would be a good way to go about it?

02