Have you ever regretted making the first move?

do you feel embarrassed?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Nop, because it's better to be rejected and knowing you had no chance than always saying " Man, I wish I had approached her..." and never knowing.

What Guys Said 2

• I never regretted anything.

• Often yes - despite being given signals to approach, most girls get so nervous that it's almost uncomfortable to try to hold conversations with them

• but did they reject you upfront or they just shy away?

• Always shy away; it's also annoying in the second, third, fourth etc approach because they are always shy - it's always me that has to initiate conversation and I pretty much have to drag words out of their mouths ... it just gets annoying.

I've kinda stopped approaching, only approach the girls that give very strong signals because I kinda feel guilty of ignoring them. But I've stopped talking to them for the 2nd time; I only nod my head when I see them-and they never come and talk to me first

• Probably most guys have gone through this charade ...and by "it's also annoying in the second, third, fourth etc approach"; I mean talking to them for the 2nd, 3rd etc time. It's really surprising because I know they are interested, and yet they can't be bothered to do some of the work.

Guess girls think that all guys love the chase ...sadly not me

What Girls Said 2

• sometimes I have sometimes I haven't it just depends on the guy I guess

• ive never regretted it, but I do feel embarrassed to. I think that's pretty normal