I wanna to be with my ex....

Okay so me and this guy used to date for awhile and we are each others first love. We broke up after high school because we were going to different colleges so we didn't have a bad break up it was a lot of crying (from him) I cried too but a guy won't just cry over a girl for no reason. So since then he has talked to multiple girls and Now we live in the same city so I have seen him since and still get butterflies although When I see him I act like I don't care and usually don't engage in conversation with him so he probably thinks I don't like him but that's not the case and in past conversations he has made it clear that he still loves me. We are really both stubborn and I am willing to put my stubbornness to the side definitely pursue him again but the only problem now is that he has a girlfriend. They have only been together for a couple of months. I just don't want to be the female that breaks up a relationship because I'm not that type of girl. I don't know How I should approach this situation. I have tried to get over him by dating other guys but it always comes back around to him I can't help that I still love him. I don't know what to do.

03

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't pursue him, he has a girlfriend. However, I feel that you should make him aware of your interest in him to give him the option to decide between you or her. Smiling, making eye contact, and waving from a far etc. should at least convey that you are still fond of him. Afterwards, the ball is in his court.