Guys who DO like the 'chase'

now I know most guys don't like the 'chase' but I'm asking this to the ones who do. Even though you enjoy the chase, do you still want a 'catch' at the end? say if you chase a girl for a long time and she doesn't let you 'catch' her, will you eventually decide to move on to someone who will let you? or will that make you want her more? the whole 'wanting what you can't have' thing. What if you do move on to another girl eventually, will there always be the 'what if' factor about the other girl you never got?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Let me clear a thing,

Only idiots enjoy chasing women! Most of my friends see a woman who plays hard to get as immature! If a woman is interested in a guy that's interested in her, then she should just get to know the guy and see where it goes. What is gained by playing juvenile mind games?