You know how fate can bring two together? Do you think it could also bring two away?

i almost ran into this boy from my past if I would have walked out the café 10 secs earlier (saw him out the window) and didn't stop to go back and get something I feel like this was an act of the universe tht we aren't met to meet again yet. we are meant to meet later when I'm ready...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well if you want to see it within the context of fate then sure. Maybe what you call fate could have brought you together and pulled you apart in order for you to gain life experience or a new perspective on things. Everything we encounter is a learning experience after all.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I don't think it has anything to do with fate. Otherwise, you can say that it was fate that allowed you to see him in the first place. I wouldn't say that it brought you two away, because you were never with him to begin with (since after you stopped seeing him).

This really depends. You're unlikely to bump into him again, unless you live in a small town or something, or unless you have connections with someone who knows someone who knows him or something.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're over thinking things. There's no such thing as fate.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• ...or it was just a coincidence?

I personally don't believe in fate. I mean, don't get me wrong, it's a beautiful concept, but the power was still in your hands.

0|0
    0|0
  • People come and go all the time so it's either a blessing or lesson.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes