You know how fate can bring two together? Do you think it could also bring two away?

i almost ran into this boy from my past if I would have walked out the café 10 secs earlier (saw him out the window) and didn't stop to go back and get something I feel like this was an act of the universe tht we aren't met to meet again yet. we are meant to meet later when I'm ready...

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Well if you want to see it within the context of fate then sure. Maybe what you call fate could have brought you together and pulled you apart in order for you to gain life experience or a new perspective on things. Everything we encounter is a learning experience after all.