Would you be afraid to contact an ex you broke up with?

Would anything stop you from contacting an ex you dumped? would you be afraid if his reaction? would that stop you? even if it was to get back together?

I can't decide what to do and I need to hear other perspectives on this.

32

Most Helpful Girl

• that's a tricky question...

I've fallen in a twisted behavior since 2008...since then I've been making/breaking up with lots of guys...

we made up only based in attraction, but, with a lot of them there was nothing more than that - so, there's no point of trying to get back if I don't find them attractive anymore.

the others that there was more than that (and I broke up with) I'm ashamed of even trying to talk with them. mainly because I know they liked me and I've hurt them and it could be even worst if I tried to get back, as much as I would like to.