Do your ex boyfriends come back?

Please understand where I am coming from. He dumped me before going to college..We both were young at the time. College is over for us now. Do ex's boyfriend come back if they really wanted to be with a girl in their future? Please do not be judgmental about the whole exes are exes for reason...is this possible?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, it's possible but the chances are low.

If I were the guy, I prefer not to come back since the relationship will never be the same again.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • how would you know the relationship will never be the same. It could be BETTER! you never know...just saying!

• if he is still in love w u,he will come back,if he forgot about you and moved on,he won't be back