Should I make a move?

So there's this kind of nerdy guy that I'm crushing on. He's in my group for class and we've been spending a lot of time together. I'm about to graduate at the end of this month in 13 days and I'm wondering if I should make a move. I've been giving him some hints but he hasn't picked up on them even though they were really obvious. If I should make a move how should I word it?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• there are a ton of men who are TOTALLY oblivious to the signs. it all depends on you. do you like him enough? if that's a yes then yea I say make a move. or at least be blunt and admit your feelings. I never liked how woman are always waiting for the men to make the moves.