Should I make a move?

So there's this kind of nerdy guy that I'm crushing on. He's in my group for class and we've been spending a lot of time together. I'm about to graduate at the end of this month in 13 days and I'm wondering if I should make a move. I've been giving him some hints but he hasn't picked up on them even though they were really obvious. If I should make a move how should I word it?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• there are a ton of men who are TOTALLY oblivious to the signs. it all depends on you. do you like him enough? if that's a yes then yea I say make a move. or at least be blunt and admit your feelings. I never liked how woman are always waiting for the men to make the moves.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• If he doesn't pick up on your hints, then really you ought to move on, since you'll be moving on anyway in a couple of weeks.

he may be shy, but THAT shy? Why take on a problem guy at this time?

0|0
    0|0
  • He's probably inexperience in this or have no knowledge at all. Try talking to him, you never know what he is thinking. He might respect it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely make a move! If he hasn't caught on to the hints, just be explicit when you approach him. Word it in a way that is clear to anyone with a tenuous grasp of the English language.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, you should make a move now. Just try asking her out to a date.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Make a move! It's better to look back and day "I can't believe I did that", than to say "I wish I did that, when I had then chance". Ask him out and tell him how you feel. What's the worse thing that could happen? If he doesn't like you in that way, no worries, you probably won't see him again after graduate. Good luck! :)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes