Do I scare him or something?

Ok. So I'm in the same class as this guy I like. He is somewhat shy in larger groups of people and isn't one to lead or initiate any conversation. He is really nice and doesn't hate me or anything like that. Every day we take the same bus home (because we live in the same area). We tend to leave the classroom as soon as we can (not together though) because, lets face it, you don't stay in school if you don't have to. He tends to stop at his locker and, because I don't want to look like a creeper, I keep walking. Normally we're the only people at the stop, and I walk all the way up to the bus shed. When he comes outside he tends to stop ALL THE WAY DOWN THE HILL. I always look towards the door to see who is coming, so every. single. time. he sees me, pauses, and walks a few steps before he stops. The times when he gets outside first he always stands where I usually do, and I walk all the way up towards him (without stealing his personal space or anything). We obviously know each other and talk. Also I'm not one of those people who bites your head off if you get too close. Sometimes I start a conversation, ad we'll keep going for a while, but then separate when the bus shows up. The times that I arrive first I get on the bus and walk towards the back of the bus (if there is room) and he just stands there. I may be the only person in the entire back of the bus, but he will still just stand there or go in the complete opposite direction towards the crowded front. Once he actually saw me sitting in the back (all alone), stood there for like 3 seconds, and turned around and walked back to he front. When he arrives first he ALWAYS walks towards the back. What on earth is he thinking guys? :S

03

Most Helpful Guy

• sounds like he's scared sh*tless...nothing much you can do about that. You probably intimidate him or something. As in, he has no clue how to deal with a girl...