Why did my ex contact me? What are his intentions?

I've only had one boyfriend, who is now my ex. We talked for over seven months before we dated, but after we only dated for a month until he broke up with me. It's been almost two years since then and we haven't made any sort of contact until he texted me a few days ago. It was nothing weird, he seems to just be friendly, but also flirting with the funny banter that we used to do before we were dating. However, I've seen him I person since then and he didn't approach me, which is also how he was acting. Right before we dated. I know he's in a long term relationship right now. Also, the day he contacted me happened to be the day that my huge successful promotion at work was announced. (That his girlfriend was also in the running for). Do you think he is just wanting to be friends, or is he interesting again because of my newly found success and popularity or did he just miss me?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• he's probablky just lonely and wants someone

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• He's just looking for a friend.

But in this scenario, you're going to want to protect yourself from him, because you don't know how his intentions may change.

0|0
    0|0
  • It must be that he wants to get back with you, or just want your attention.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• w9o cares..he dumped you and he is in a relationship,why would you want someone elses problem

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes