Is it OK to tell your girlfriend about something your ex used to do that you enjoyed?

if there's something that your ex-girlfriend used to do that you enjoyed that your girlfriend doesn't, would it be OK to tell her "i loved it when my ex used to..." and ask her to start doing it as well? Or would it cause problems for us and make her think I was comparing her and my ex?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely DO NOT mention your ex! Please, don't do it! I promise you all your girlfriend will take from that is "my ex was good at sex and I want you to do something she did." DO NOT DO IT !

Instead say "I think it would be so hot if you ___________."

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• It is a terrible idea.
    No women want to here that. NONE.
    Just say that you would like to do it but never mention your ex, NEVER. We are all different and we don't need to be compared to ex partners. Plus, it wold make her feel like she's not as good as your ex.

0|0
    0|0
  • DO tell her what you like and what you want her to do

DONT tell her or even suggest that the idea came from your ex, that's like telling her she's not as good as your ex

2|1
    0|0
  • You can definitely mention what you like without having to refer to your ex. That is definitely not a good idea!

1|0
    0|0
  • No don't word it like that. Say I really like it when people rub my back or whatever but never mention your ex.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't.. just say you like something you don't have to include your ex in the sentence.

0|0
    0|0
  • mention the action, not the ex. that's just asking for trouble.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say it like that. But you can say "I would love it if you did..." instead and don't bring the ex into the conversation. You know what you like from past experiences, which is fine, but your current girlfriend doesn't need to hear that way. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • it's OK. you should be able to tell one another these things

0|0
    1|1

What Guys Said 7

• Do NOT say "I loved it when my ex used to.." that's like asking to die. I do not know what it is you want her to do, but whatever it is, you have to word it as if you just enjoy it in general. That way she doesn't know you're talking about something your ex did.

0|0
    0|0
  • NEVER mention how you learned it. She'll likely feel insecure and inferior for not doing it.
    How would you like it if she told you something like that. "deeper, i loved it when my ex did it", or "i loved it when my ex hit my g-spot, you try it too..." ofcorse you wouldn't.

Suggest it as a thing to try. But never mention how you figured it works. NEVER

0|0
    0|0
  • No it's not ok.

Just say what you like. I don't see the point in mentionning that your ex was doing it. What matters is to mention what you enjoy, not who was doing it to you.

2|1
    0|0
  • i feel it would cause problems with how you worded the question, i would try asking can we try this and leave the old girl friend out of it

0|0
    0|0
  • If you have a deathwish, then of course, go for it!

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not okay at all. You should just try to figure out what your current girlfriend enjoys best.

0|0
    0|0
  • YES, it's okay to tell your girlfriend what you like.

NO, it's NOT okay to mention your ex-gf in any way.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes