Is it OK to tell your girlfriend about something your ex used to do that you enjoyed?

if there's something that your ex-girlfriend used to do that you enjoyed that your girlfriend doesn't, would it be OK to tell her "i loved it when my ex used to..." and ask her to start doing it as well? Or would it cause problems for us and make her think I was comparing her and my ex?

97

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely DO NOT mention your ex! Please, don't do it! I promise you all your girlfriend will take from that is "my ex was good at sex and I want you to do something she did." DO NOT DO IT !

Instead say "I think it would be so hot if you ___________."