Guys and Girls, good reasons to end it..

lets say youve been dating someone for more than 2 years, what would be good reasons to break up with them after being with them for that long? my boyfriend is almost 24 and he has a terrible temper... its starting to make me drift away from him.. so guys and girls share your reasons and do you think mine would be considered a legit reason to break up with him. thanks!

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Your legit reason is that you don't want to do it anymore, it's not working. That's it. That is all you need, all that is required of you.

But, uh... if his temper is that bad, you may wanna do it in a quasi-public place. And then lay low for a while., Just saying... and that is the Voice of Experience talking. Good luck- and keep your head down.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• You don't need an excuse to leave a relationship if you are unhappy and the situation cannot be fixed.

Tell the truth to him and tell him you enjoyed your time together but you want to move on and go back to being friends.

1|0
    0|0
  • It would that there's a difference in belief/interest, found a better girl or just getting bored of the relationship.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Anger issues is a deal breaker, ,u can't help him , he needs counseling and anger management classes..get out before he abuses you physically unless he already has,then run

1|0
    0|0
    • do you think I should scare him first like "if you don't improve your temper its over" or just cut him off right there?

• Show All
    • good luck and I hope things work out for the best for u

• thank you <33

Recommended myTakes