Ex still hurts me and thinks its funny or entertaining.

Me and my ex are just fwb's now. I don't want it to be like that but It hurts too bad to let him go he hurt me by telling girls he was single when were together . I hurt him I made a catfish profile online and he messaged it and wanted to go out while we were together. All his friends are taken except him there married or in a serious relationship.

He told me yesterday for the 30th time why do you get mad when I talk about a hot girl were not together and then said why do you always cry your emotionally damaged beyond repair. If this was the old me I would have been kicked him to the curb but I don't like being alone just as much as anybody else I was alone for 3 years from 2010 to 2013. I want a relationship but I don't know if it's meant to be for me to have one anymore I am emotionally unstable.

Most Helpful Guy

• he treats you the way he does because a) he's an a**hole and b) he knows he can. There are plenty of people to marry and date you just have to look outside your circle of friends. In fact it sounds to me like you've got to step outside your comfort/familiar zone in general. There are millions if not billions of available men if you want to date, get out their and meet them... But honestly don't walk away from this guy run. Be alone, or try to find another guy but there isn't happiness in being in a verbally or emotionally abusive relationship.

If you were emtionally unstable before this relationship it will certainly be exacerbated by this relationship..and if you weren't emotionally unstable, I imagine you probably are so now

Do yourself a favor and get this guy out fo your life.

What Guys Said 1

• You should just stop contacting him, and block away from your life forever. Find a new relationship for yourself, and pray that it will really be the knight in shining armor for you this time.

What Girls Said 2

• It is better to be alone than to be with someone and lonely. You will never 'repair' your broken heart if you don't walk away. It all takes time and if you are so wrapped up in having what little bit of him he'll give you, you're going to miss out on the guys that would love you proper. It's not going to be easy but it's necessary, you know what you need to do. He can only hurt you because you allow him to, make a healthy decision and stay away from him.

• You want a relationship? Then go find one.

You're not going to get one with this guy. He has no interest in being in a relationship with you - and hanging around with him isn't going to help you find what you want.

Move on.