How can I restore my dignity back from my ex boyfriend who left me for another girl ?

we had a great relation for only 7 months and then he dump me and he returned back to his ex girlfriend I felt that he only used me to spend his time and try to forget her I peg him several times and I did everything to get him back but all of this was useless now I want to restore back my dignity and take a revenge specially that I see him every day cause he is my collage in work , please help me

13

Most Helpful Guy

• You should just start ignoring him for the rest of your life, and avoid any unnecessary contact.

• thank you dear I started doing this already