How can I restore my dignity back from my ex boyfriend who left me for another girl ?

we had a great relation for only 7 months and then he dump me and he returned back to his ex girlfriend I felt that he only used me to spend his time and try to forget her I peg him several times and I did everything to get him back but all of this was useless now I want to restore back my dignity and take a revenge specially that I see him every day cause he is my collage in work , please help me

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You should just start ignoring him for the rest of your life, and avoid any unnecessary contact.

0|0
    0|0
    • thank you dear I started doing this already

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I know it's a lame saying but the best revenge is living well. The fact that you would consider revenge shows how not over him you are, while being able to move forward and live a happy life, finding someone else to love who is better than him, etc is the truest "revenge". To show that no person has so much influence on you that you have to focus on ways to make them jealous or get revenge is really the thing that will make you feel best

1|0
    0|0
  • Stop looking for revenge. That will not give you back your dignity. Put your big-girl panties on, get over him and find someone else w ho makes you happy. That is "revenge"

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Restore your dignity by abandoning childish thoughts of revenge. Revenge is for weak, mean spirited people. You can give someone the moon and stars but if their heart belongs to another, there is nothing you can do about it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes