Falsely accused of cheating during a bonfire with ex's friends

Me and my now ex boyfriend were together for over a year we loved each other so much we wanted to get married and start a family but we been having problems broke up for about a month and during that month he started talking to three old buddies he hasn't seen in a few years. Obviously when we got back together I had no idea who they were I've heard about them but never met them. So me, my ex and his three buddies were hanging out one night we had a small bonfire and everyone but my ex was drinking. One guy passed out drunk. The rest of us kept drinking. Someone had an idea to go on a nature walk; but one of us had to stay with the guy who was passed out and keep an eye on him. My ex voluntered to stay and watch him and he told me, "go ahead go on the nature walk" and I kept saying "no baby I want you to come I don't want to go." I couldn't walk a straight line but his buddy came grabbed my hand and told my ex don't worry they'll guide me. So we're walking through the woods my ex's friend leading me while I'm blocking branches and stepping in mud puddles. And one of them asks whould I do something or go for one of them; I blurted out "no way I love my boyfriend only him". The one guy let go of my hand and I was stumbbling everywhere; the other friend walks past me and stops so I walk up behind him grab the leather jacket he was wearing which was my ex's jacket they guy borrowed and I grabbed onto his shoulders I told him I just don't wana fall face first in a puddle. The other guy comes back grabs my hand stops and points at a turkey just a few feet away from us. We decided to head back and on our way back the guy with the jacket says, "you two might want to stop holding hands so my ex don't see." My drunk ass blurt out "my boyfriend knows me" I remember everything when I drink.

He broke up with me a week later for a different reason but wanted to stay friends because he didn't want to lose me comepletly. Well I didn't want to because I couldn't bare being friends and seeing him move on while I was still in love with him. So we had a messy goodbye, no contact and yet two weeks later he drunk texts me calling me a skank etc... I was wondering wtf? After we broke up his two friends told my ex I grabbed their junk without the other one knowing. So apparantly I grabbed both of them without the other one knowing and they waited weeks to tell my ex? I told my ex his buds are straight up lying and I don't know why. He kept saying no their not lying and that I was.

I never drank unless my ex becase a year ago at a bar a cocky drunk ass guy grabbed and hurt my wrist I injured at work. Then he tried following back into the restroom during closing hours while everyone was outside smoking and luckily my ex caught it and told him the door stays open. I'm not trusting of people at all.

I don't know what to do about it because me and my ex don't speak yet it I want the truth out and him to see their lying.

+1 y
I was so pissed that I got accused and that they lied about it becase I don't believe in cheating/adultary nor do I condone it. I've never cheated on an ex nor gave my recent ex any reason to doubt me. I gave him access to my Facebook, my cell phone and when I wasn't working or sleeping I was with him.

+1 y
I'm very blunt and honest person and my ex knew that. That and I was born because of an affair and it ruined my life. I told my ex from the beginning there's only two reason's I would ever leave any man, cheating or abuse. I will not put up with either. He knew how I hated cheater and abuse with a passion.

+1 y
I got a tougher question now... When me and him were just friends I made a promise to always be there for him during the anniversaries of his mom's passing; I told him even if we stopped speaking I'd still check up on him and then go about my life afterward. He said to me, "no you won't you'll forget'...Now he cusses at me and wants nothing to do with me says he hates me and we don't speak so should I keep my promise?
6
0