Ex boyfriend texts me but points out what I'm doing wrong...?

Ok, so my ex boyfriend broke up with me a little over a couple months ago because he wasn't emotionally ready for a mature and serious relationship but he still liked me a lot. These past couple weeks he's been texting me more often, and his friend also told me that my ex wants me.He also called me the other day to do him a favor. My ex always listens into my conversations with other people about my day even when he's with other people and asks me about it later. Today I sat next to my friend and his friend, ___, and he came and pulled up a chair in between us even though he could have sat with his other friends. I could feel him stare at me even when we werent talking, and tried talking to him. He told me I should have studied with both of them. Then he started talking to his friend about going on multiple dates, kind of like flaunting it in my face, so I kind of just turned away for the moment. Then, we all walked to a couple classes together, and he would stare at me, and I'm not making it up like I look at him and he's like checking me out from top to bottom and just staring at like my whole body and my face and everything. Also, he's always been so nitpicky with everything I do, like how slowly I eat or drink so its so weird or if something I say sounds dumb he will point it out. Lastly, sometimes he comes up to me and says things like "so my friend told me what happened between you and ___(guy I almsot had a thing with)" or like brings up things about me he's heard from other people. He also always seems to pop up wherever I am, but its weird because sometimes when he talks to me hell just be so blunt about tiny things I do, some to the point of being rude, but he can be rude to a lot of people. I definently don't want to confront him about it because I don't want to push him away but how do I deal with this/ what does all this mean?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• he definitely sounds interested again but do you think after two months that he's ready for something more serious? I'd get him off his game and flat out ask him face to face...why are you worried about what I'm doing and who I'm doing it with if you aren't interested in anything serious with me? you know that's what I want and that's what I"m looking for...if you don't like it then you should say so and tell me what you DO want otherwise I"m moving on.

I know that sounds super in your face but guys LIKE THAT and he's got all the power right now...take some back girl!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE