Was this the right way to go about it?

I will keep it simple & to the point. Basically me and my ex boyfriend hooked up a few weeks ago. I was pretty sure we were going to be just a f*** buddy type of thing, but for me that's not exactly the case. I texted him yesterday basically confessing my love for him & was basically saying that I wanted to get back together. He never answered. Yet snap chatted me back the next day. At this point I don't really care what his answer was as long as he would've answered. Even if he said no, my hopes were never up it was just a straight shot & I'd move on. So why no response? What should I do?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• You should just move on. It's quite clear that he just got back with you for sex.

• & that's what I did, move on. We gradually stopped talking. I can take a hint when someone doesn't care about me & it's clear that he doesn't. I kind of just stopped caring, finally.