What is wrong with me?

I am 19 about to be 20. I can never maintain a decent relationship without getting cheated on and even after I have been so hurt, I would still try to do anything for them. I am miserable 24/7, and I have shared some points of information with my class mates and an older gentleman asked the class to raise their hands if they think my girlfriend is cheating on me after he described the situation...out of all of the 900 students, not one person kept their hand down...Yet I still cling to her as if she were my soul...I wear my emotions out in the open, I am innocent of things she gets so mad at me for...but I apologize for everything and I am a spineless individual...who (side note...despite every single attempt at killing myself all have failed...gun-jammed, rope-broke, O.D.-No affect, Snap my own neck-discovered I could look directly behind me...) and I hate myself...so does anyone have any ideas?...Whats wrong with me?

54

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds like you need to be more confident in yourself. In high school I was the out cast, had the same type of relationship with my boyfriend (he cheated, and was abusive) and when I got out of high school I found a passion and I received an edu action, which I was confident in, and slowly I became a very confident person. At 27 I went back to school and got a career in the medical field and I can honestly say I could give a sh*t less what anyone thinks or says. You have to so ehow boost your confidence be there is obv a reason why you don't think you are good enough to take a stand for youself. I'm sure there is nothing wrong with you. Find something you like that you excel in and become confident and you will feel so much better. Oh, and do this without having a girlfriend. It will teach you how to stand on your own:) I always ask myself why I didn't realize this sooner!

• i do believe that this answer has made me feel better, however I just have to wait until she ends it because if I end it, I know that ill be worried if I lost the one, ya know? lol