How can I learn to trust and be happy again?

I recently started seeing this guy again, it is going great he is really being sweet, taking me out for dinners and movies. But we have a history, we would be together for a bit, break up, get back together and finally had a horrible break up and hadn't talked for over a year. I have dated other guys but none of them made me feel what I feel for this guy. I get butterflies when I see him, my whole day changes when he texts me.

The problem is though, is I do truly believe he has changed and grown up since we had last talked, but I am still so hesitant. Like if he doesn't text me for a day I become anxious and freak out that he's over me. Or I start doubting, why did he take me out? Was it just to have sex? I am constantly over thinking everything and I can't just enjoy the new time we have together because I really would like us to date again and be good this time.

11