How do I tell my boyfriend that I want to break up with him?

His not clingy but he doesn't take no as an answer, and his really in love with me and I don't think hell want to break up. He just won't let... I tried telling him I'm not ready yet but he kinda pushed me into it.. He never tried pushing me sexually tho but he just really wanted to be my boyfriend. I kinda tricked myself that I'm prepared to start dating and I'm going to enjoy this but its all a facade. But I do like him, but I just can't to the relationship part. id rather like him more than as a friend just staying as friends with him.

I recently started thinking about my ex, and I miss him.. I'm not going back to him but I just don't feel like going out with any guys at all right now.. I really do like my boyfriend and his great, but I've only been with him for a month so far and I thought I was ready to start dating but I'm not..

How do I tell him that I still like him but I still might have feelings for ma ex without hurting him? or even worse, hell see it as a competition and hell try harder to fight for my love or whatever...Should I just make up another excuse and not tell him the truth? He just doesn't understand that I just want space and time..

01