Ex Boyfriend wants to talk to me?

Ok my ex boyfriend broke up with me half a year ago for another chick. We started getting along and becoming friends again in March and April. He showed a lot of signs that he still likes me so I asked him if he still likes me last week but he denied it. I was so sure because he was acting the same way before we started dating. But now we don't talk anymore but everyday he goes out of his way to pass by me. I know he wants me to start up a conversation with him but I don't really want to for now.. should I say hi the next time I see him? he's really shy..

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You really should say hi and initiate a conversation. It seems that he really wants to be back, but he just doesn't want to show.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• Well if he said No he's not interested in you then just move on. Don't waste your time waiting for him. Life is to shirt waiting around for guys that ain't sure. Get out there and find someone else And have fun!

0|0
    0|0
  • U can talk to him just not about your past if he does still have feelings for you let him figure it out and approach you b friendly if you still want to stay Seville

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes