I really want my ex back...what should I do?

My girlfriend broke up with me two days ago. She said that our relationship wasn't progressing and she was getting bored. I still love her more than anything so how I go about trying to win her back? I don't want to lose her. Which I told her. She said we can still be friends and hang out whenever I want.. She said we can try hanging out over the summer and see what happens. How would a girl want a guy to go about getting her back?

61

Most Helpful Girl

• Hello, my name is Mrs Tevez Johnson , I want to use this opportunity to share my testimony, I was married with a man called Johnson, we have been living happily for the past 8 years no problem, one day when he went out with a friend, he came back late to the house very drunk. Then I was very sad because I have not seen him in such manner before, then the next morning he said he was going to the office, then after some hours later my friend called me and I responded to the called and she shouted at me that what am I doing at home when my husband is in a hotel room with another woman, I was shocked to hear that I trust my husband with all my heart I did not know that he can do a thing like that, later the day when he came back he just change automatically I greeted him he did not respond to my greetings I was lost of hope, after two days later when he came back from work he drove me out of the house with a machete, then I packed out of the house. I really love my husband with all my life ,soul, and heart. I could not resist it then I went to my friends house to tell her to help me beg my husband to allowed me come back but yet no way, after 8 months I was still thinking of him because I could not get his thought off my mind, then I look for a spell caster to help me bring him back but know one want to help me but just to eat up my money, until my friend introduced me to one Dr Edudu a great spell caster from the accent Paris of Africa, who help me bring my husband back, when I first met him he told me that my husband will come back to me but I did not believe because I have tried so many spell caster but all to no avail, he said that he is a different man that he can help me I said okay let me give him a try really after I have done what he ask me to do, my lovely husband came to my house with his friend begging me for forgiveness after three days and I have no choice than to forgive him, ever since then we have been together with love, happiness, trust and so much more, I'm posting this forum to share the good work of this spell caster you can contact him via his email contact :( Eduduspiritualtemple@gmail.com )