I really want my ex back...what should I do?

My girlfriend broke up with me two days ago. She said that our relationship wasn't progressing and she was getting bored. I still love her more than anything so how I go about trying to win her back? I don't want to lose her. Which I told her. She said we can still be friends and hang out whenever I want.. She said we can try hanging out over the summer and see what happens. How would a girl want a guy to go about getting her back?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Hello, my name is Mrs Tevez Johnson , I want to use this opportunity to share my testimony, I was married with a man called Johnson, we have been living happily for the past 8 years no problem, one day when he went out with a friend, he came back late to the house very drunk. Then I was very sad because I have not seen him in such manner before, then the next morning he said he was going to the office, then after some hours later my friend called me and I responded to the called and she shouted at me that what am I doing at home when my husband is in a hotel room with another woman, I was shocked to hear that I trust my husband with all my heart I did not know that he can do a thing like that, later the day when he came back he just change automatically I greeted him he did not respond to my greetings I was lost of hope, after two days later when he came back from work he drove me out of the house with a machete, then I packed out of the house. I really love my husband with all my life ,soul, and heart. I could not resist it then I went to my friends house to tell her to help me beg my husband to allowed me come back but yet no way, after 8 months I was still thinking of him because I could not get his thought off my mind, then I look for a spell caster to help me bring him back but know one want to help me but just to eat up my money, until my friend introduced me to one Dr Edudu a great spell caster from the accent Paris of Africa, who help me bring my husband back, when I first met him he told me that my husband will come back to me but I did not believe because I have tried so many spell caster but all to no avail, he said that he is a different man that he can help me I said okay let me give him a try really after I have done what he ask me to do, my lovely husband came to my house with his friend begging me for forgiveness after three days and I have no choice than to forgive him, ever since then we have been together with love, happiness, trust and so much more, I'm posting this forum to share the good work of this spell caster you can contact him via his email contact :( Eduduspiritualtemple@gmail.com )

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• Hello Everyone,
    BEWARE OF SPELL CASTER'S WHO ARE SCAMS...
    My life became devastated when my husband sent me packing, after 17 years that we have been together. I was lost and helpless after trying so many ways to make my husband take me back. One day at work, i was absent minded not knowing that my boss was calling me, so he sat and asked me what its was all about i told him and he smiled and said that it was not a problem. I never understand what he meant by it wasn't a problem getting my husband back, he said he used a spell to get his wife back when she left him for another man and now they are together till date and at first i was shocked hearing such thing from my boss. He gave me an email address of the great spell caster who helped him get his wife back, i never believed this would work but i had no choice that to get in contact with the spell caster which i did, and she requested for my information and that of my husband along with our marriage pic. She also told me that i was going to pay the sum of $160 to enable her cast the spell and i sent her the money, but after three days, my mom called me that my husband came pleading that he wants me back, i never believed it because it was just like a dream and i had to rush down to my mothers place and to my greatest surprise, my husband was kneeling before me pleading for forgiveness that he wants me and the kid back home, then i gave Mama Ivie a call regarding sudden change of my husband and she made it clear to me that my husband will love me till the end of the world, that he will never leave my sight. Now me and my husband is back together again and has started doing pleasant things he hasn't done before, he makes me happy and do what he is suppose to do as a man without nagging. Please if you need help of any kind, kindly contact Mama Ivie for help and you can reach her via email: iviebiekansolution. spelltemple@gmail. com

0|0
    0|0

• My Name is faith, I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this man called Dr Moko has just done for me , this man has just brought back my lost Ex husband to me with his great spell, I was married to this man called Steven we were together for a long time and we loved our self’s but when I was unable to give he a child for 2 years he left me and told me he can’t continue anymore then I was now looking for ways to get him back until a friend of mine told me about this man and gave his contact email (mokospellcaster@gmail.com) then you won't believe this when I contacted this man on my problems he prepared this spell cast and bring my lost husband back, and after a month I miss my month and go for a test and the result stated am pregnant am happy today am a mother of a baby girl, thank you once again the great Dr Moko for what you have done for me, if you are out there passing through this same kind of problems you can contact he today on his mail (mokospellcaster@gmail.com ) and he will also help you as well."

0|0
    0|0
  • Do not stay friends, it doesn't work. If she calls or texts you then ignore it or message back saying you are busy. You need to get out and build your social life, flirt with other girls, keep yourself occupied, exercise and work on self improvement both physically and emotionally - if you do this, either you will meet someone better or she will notice all this improvement in your social life and appearance and realize what she's missing

0|0
    0|0
  • Well she said it was boring so I'm guessing by changing things with yourself. Ifs he was bored with the sex or you two not doing things together...only you know. So whatever it is change it and get her back.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• You can't get her back, unfortunately. When a person lose interest in a relationship, there's no way you can let things come alive again.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes