What is the longest break you have taken from gag?

Since you have joined what's the longest amount of time you have been away from it?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's about two 3 weeks for me when I went to a vacation, and when the exams are up and my laptop was taken to the technician to be fixed.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• Since I joined I never had a really long break I feel. Although the past 2-3 months especially I have really rarely used the site. Maybe a week without logging in max?

0|0
    0|0
  • Like... a week and a half. I was in the Dominican Republic swimming with topless girls for just over a week. They were all I could think about for that week and a few days.

0|0
    0|0
    • lol are you being funny or serious?

• Show All
    • your so lucky

• Go to a resort in the Caribbean. Lots of resorts in Cancun, Dominican Republic (those are the only two places I have visited) allow toplessness if that's what you are interested in.

• A year and a couple of months.

0|0
    0|0
  • hmm probably two weeks

0|0
    0|1
  • About a year, +/- 6 months...

0|0
    0|0
  • About 4 months

0|0
    0|0
  • 8 or 9 months

0|0
    0|0
  • 9 months

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't remember,i check out gag even when I am pooping

0|0
    0|0
  • I know with Facebook, I challenged myself to go three months without it one time. I was able to...I haven't tried going without GAG for very long, maybe like a day..haha

0|0
    0|0
  • 1 year

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I'm not sure, 7-8 months I think. I got kinda bored with it all, so my attention went somewhere else. Over the years I've taken a couple months or weeks off here and there too, for vacations, studies, and things like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think around 3 weeks to a month. That was before I was a mod though. Now I have a bigger incentive to come on this site more often.

0|0
    0|0
  • 3 weeks. I was too busy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Something like 3 or 4 months...

0|0
    0|0
  • 8 months

0|1
    0|1
  • A year and one day. I just looked at my questions, it was 366 days exactly, haha!

0|0
    0|0
  • 3 months

0|0
    0|0
  • LOL probably a full month TOPS... I've been here a few years O.o

0|1
    0|1

Recommended myTakes