Is he into me? Or it's time to move on

So I had a crush on this guy then finally I was able to meet him at the bar one night. Although his friend approached me first and tried to kiss me. I rejected his friend then had a mini conversation with the guy I like. Then we talk the next day briefly and I added him on fb and then fb chatted him a little. But he hasn't make any move or try to talk to me...I just don't know what to do next? Move on and forget about him or just wait and see, now that summer is here...i won't see him in school anymore. I know he stares at me, we make a lot of eye contacts (before we met) and that's how I notice him and started to think he's cute first place.

03

Most Helpful Guy

• You should just wait and see. Have you gotten his number? How about texting him to hang out with you?