How do each of you break up?

Tell me your individual stories of how you have broken up or they've broken up with you.

My recent breakup, we had an argument because he said something that I did not like, he said it wasn't a big deal but it was, and since then we haven't talked. We both have our ego so I guess it's over.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My problem is I always have a hard time letting people go that I open up to, since I never open up to people. So it was hard for me to let my last one go, but I knew I had to since he didn't respect me enough, and he took advantage of me. So I told him straight out, that I was done with it. He didn't fight much for it, so it showed me that I made the best descion.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• There's this deep conflict of interest and belief and that's not healthy for a long term one.

So I've talked this out with her and came to a mutual decision, the breakup.

0|0
    0|0
  • She didn't really break up with me, she just broke up with my bank account. That's all she was in it for anyways.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Long distance and career difference.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I found out he was secretly bisexual and meeting guys off the Internet for random hookups behind my back I told him I didn't want him anymore and never spoke to him again.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes