How do each of you break up?

Tell me your individual stories of how you have broken up or they've broken up with you.

My recent breakup, we had an argument because he said something that I did not like, he said it wasn't a big deal but it was, and since then we haven't talked. We both have our ego so I guess it's over.

32

Most Helpful Girl

• My problem is I always have a hard time letting people go that I open up to, since I never open up to people. So it was hard for me to let my last one go, but I knew I had to since he didn't respect me enough, and he took advantage of me. So I told him straight out, that I was done with it. He didn't fight much for it, so it showed me that I made the best descion.