Should I move in with him? I'm hesitant.

My boyfriend and I have been together for six months going on 7. Overall we have a pretty good relationship. I'm over at his house maybe two or three days a week. He just got a good job and wants to move and me to move in with him. We love each other very much but I am very scared. I have heard couples fight a lot more and it doesn't always work out when you start living together. You argue more and it can be cause for disaster. Also, since he has gotten his new job he has been a lot grouchier. He likes to argue about things, and seems like he's frustrated at the fact I have been sick lately and we can't kiss or have sex. I might have mono and he jokes asking where I got it from. He also gets annoyed when I get worried and scared that he's going to break up with me. He tells me I need to stop worrying about that. Honestly I can't help Or. I'm cautious and don't want to screw everything up. He said he wants to eventually marry me. I do too, but I don't want anything to go bad or get my hopes up. Overall we have a good relationship, but lately I have been finding little reasons to point out he's not perfect. Is this normal? Or is this a lot of fear?

84

Most Helpful Girl

• i going through the same thing right now the only difference neither I or him have place for us to spend quality time with . But we plan to get a place we have been dating for 5 months going on six our relationship is good, we love each other he wants marriage but I have also been hesitant for the same reasons. And little things I'm seeing as well but when you get to the six month mark peoples little flaws tend to come out. He works a lot during the week and he is tired a moody. We argue sometimes to but when I get up on my feet and we are able to come together finally I'm going to sit down with him a figure out are bills and we are going to pay for things together. Also I want to make sure this is really what he wants and that he truly is in for the long run. And he will stick by me and when we get that together I will feel better then.