People who cheat...why do you do it?

People who cheat...why do you do it? Be honest no one will know

53

Most Helpful Girl

• People cheat for many reasons; they're not happy with their partner but still don't want to leave them and be single, they have commitment issues, they grew up believing cheating was normal and okay, to get revenge, for the thrill of it, they like the thought of being able to attract more than one person, they feel their partner isn't satisfying them fully, they love someone else but their partner is supporting them financially, they'll have someone on the side just in case their relationship fails and just pure temptation.

There could possibly be more reasons though. Sometimes the cheaters themselves can't explain their actions and why they did it so those of us which don't cheat may never truly understand why people cheat.