People who cheat...why do you do it?

People who cheat...why do you do it? Be honest no one will know

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• People cheat for many reasons; they're not happy with their partner but still don't want to leave them and be single, they have commitment issues, they grew up believing cheating was normal and okay, to get revenge, for the thrill of it, they like the thought of being able to attract more than one person, they feel their partner isn't satisfying them fully, they love someone else but their partner is supporting them financially, they'll have someone on the side just in case their relationship fails and just pure temptation.

There could possibly be more reasons though. Sometimes the cheaters themselves can't explain their actions and why they did it so those of us which don't cheat may never truly understand why people cheat.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• They are selfish. Heck, I've seen posts here where people defend them. There are just so many scumbags out there. It's one reason I don't donate to charity any longer.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's because of sexual deprivation from the relationship, or they really want to explore their options.

0|0
    0|0
  • cuz you eventually get bored banging the same girl over and over even if you love her. it's exciting and very sexually stimulating when you start banging a new girl

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• While I never have I've had a lot of friends do it.

ALL of them were unhappy in their relationships but weren't able to work up the courage and leave. They didn't want to hurt their partner by leaving them but made it a million times worse when they cheated.

What I don't understand is why people tell their partner they cheated then dump them. Ignorance is bliss! If you're dumping them anyway why do you need to make it worse by telling them you cheated?!

0|0
    0|0
  • because they don't care about their partner

1|0
    0|0
  • Selfishness

0|0
    0|0
  • Selfishness is the short answer. But at the same time, men and women cheat for different reasons generally speaking.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes