Relationship Advice - Canceled Plans

I've been seeing a great guy for a little over two months now and things are moving along perfectly. I'm completely head over heels and he cares about me too. There's just one little thing that's starting to bug me a bit... He seems to get mad over little things and when he does, he completely shuts me out. Here's what happened..

So we spent Friday night together and he slept over - had a lovely night (and morning ;-)) my younger sister graduated from college yesterday so I went to visit her with my family for the day. We came back late Saturday night and I was exhausted. My boyfriend and I had plans to go mini golfing and to dinner today (Sunday) so we talked a bit in the morning about it, made plans to meet at 4. Well I accidentally fell asleep and didn't wake up until 430. I called him and apologized, and asked he would be terribly mad if I stayed in and slept - he saidno. When we got off the phone I sent him a cute little goodnight text thanking him for being understanding and he responded "K". Which g only dos when he's pissed. I called him - no answer. What the heck?... I really don't understand

So what do I do? Just let him cool down and do my own thing until he comes around? I'm not going to keep calling/texting him. I already apologized and I feel bad but he's blowing this out of proportion.

31

Most Helpful Guy

• He must be having a bad day. You should just let this slip, give him space and time, and let him contact you.