Over dependent boyfriend. How do I break up with him?

I have a boyfriend who is overly dependent of me. He purposely quit his job and wants me to pay for everything. Trips out of town I pay forand he never asks or tell me he will help out. If I can't give him some money or half of what I have he gets mad. I offered to split some monet but he demanded more than half leaving me with little ofnothing for lunch at work. He always blow his money on smoking and drinking and liquor. He don't like my family and always have something negative to say. The whole relationship I give and never have I been the recipient. How do I break up with him.

32

Most Helpful Guy

• It's quite clear that you're being used. You should say to him that you lose interest in the relationship and you have found a new guy.