Over dependent boyfriend. How do I break up with him?

I have a boyfriend who is overly dependent of me. He purposely quit his job and wants me to pay for everything. Trips out of town I pay forand he never asks or tell me he will help out. If I can't give him some money or half of what I have he gets mad. I offered to split some monet but he demanded more than half leaving me with little ofnothing for lunch at work. He always blow his money on smoking and drinking and liquor. He don't like my family and always have something negative to say. The whole relationship I give and never have I been the recipient. How do I break up with him.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's quite clear that you're being used. You should say to him that you lose interest in the relationship and you have found a new guy.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• You tell him exactly what you've just said. It's good that you've come to the conclusion that he's just leeching off of you. Whatever you do, DO NOT BE AFRAID of him. He might rely on that, so do it when you're feeling good and confident.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• You just let him know you can't be in it anymore because you have to provide for yourself and you're not able to afford your relationship anymore. You don't need to say much more than that. Keep it classy you know? (: I'm glad to hear you're getting out of the relationship!

1|0
    0|0
  • Tell him what yo told us. Word for Word if you like. Except instead of ending it with HOW, do I break up. explain this is WHY, I'm breaking up with you.

2|0
    0|0
  • Dear god. Just tell him it's over!

He's using you!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes