NBA question; now that the Kings are not moving to Seattle, what team do you think is most likely to move there?

Over the weekend the deal to sell the team to the new owner in Sacramento for ~$550 million was done, so the Sacramento Kings are officially staying put and not moving to Seattle.

However it just make economical sense to have an NBA franchise in Seattle, and I feel that it will happen within the next 10 years.

---------

Which NBA franchise do you think is most likely to move to Seatttle? Why do you think this team will be the one to be moved compared to all the other NBA franchises?
  • Milwaukee Bucks
  • Minnesota Timberwolves
  • Charlotte Bobcats
    Vote C
  • Orlando Magic
    Vote D
  • Another franchise not listed on A-D
    Vote E

310

Most Helpful Guy

• i would say it's a toss up between atlanta and milwaukee. both teams need a boost in interest and I don't think either of those cities really care much about basketball. the hawks have had many playoffs teams even tho they get knocked out pretty quick typically you'd think their fans could show a little more support. I doubt the bobcats are moving since they're changing to the hornets and will whip up the fanbase who wants to reminisce about those 90's era playoffs teams they had.