NBA question; now that the Kings are not moving to Seattle, what team do you think is most likely to move there?

Over the weekend the deal to sell the team to the new owner in Sacramento for ~$550 million was done, so the Sacramento Kings are officially staying put and not moving to Seattle.

However it just make economical sense to have an NBA franchise in Seattle, and I feel that it will happen within the next 10 years.

---------

Which NBA franchise do you think is most likely to move to Seatttle? Why do you think this team will be the one to be moved compared to all the other NBA franchises?
  • Milwaukee Bucks
    Vote A
  • Minnesota Timberwolves
    Vote B
  • Charlotte Bobcats
    Vote C
  • Orlando Magic
    Vote D
  • Another franchise not listed on A-D
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• i would say it's a toss up between atlanta and milwaukee. both teams need a boost in interest and I don't think either of those cities really care much about basketball. the hawks have had many playoffs teams even tho they get knocked out pretty quick typically you'd think their fans could show a little more support. I doubt the bobcats are moving since they're changing to the hornets and will whip up the fanbase who wants to reminisce about those 90's era playoffs teams they had.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe the Nets will move again. They still haven't settled down yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Milwaukee

0|0
    0|0
  • Bobcats

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Neither. Seattle is a small market for basket ball and had really low attendance records, which is why they didn't move the kings there.

I really don't think any team is going to move there to be honest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, I think they should just start a new team. The original team moved to Oklahoma, but I think the name Supersonics is still in Seattle.

If that's not possible, then I would guess the Timberwolves.

0|0
    0|0
  • Charlotte. Jordan and that company should've sold it to Northwest billionaire a long time ago. He is the worst executive ever.

0|1
    0|1
  • The Raptors. There is no market in Toronto for basketball. Plus they haven't done much of anything since going to the NBA.

0|0
    0|1
  • Minnesota seems like the only realistic option

0|0
    0|0
  • The Clippers. Because the only time anyone from LA goes to a clippers game is when they play the Lakers or another popular team.

0|0
    0|0
    • The Clippers have been a real quality team lately! Have you been following basketball recently?

• Most likely, the Oklahoma Thunders.

0|0
    0|0
  • The most likely option is to create a new new team, which Stern has talked about. If a team moves it will in all certainty be the Timberwolves. They're a below average, small market team with poor attendance. There have been some rumors that if the Kings move fell through (this was said months ago when it looked likely the kings would be moving) the Timberwolves were next in line.

0|1
    0|0
  • Send the Magic up there, they suck.

0|1
    0|1

Recommended myTakes