Do you lead girls on?

If you know a girl likes you (either by her telling you, someone else telling you, or her just making it super obvious) and you don't feel the same way, do you back off from your friendship a bit so as not to lead her on? Or do you continue to treat her as a close friend, making plans together and texting every day, even though it may encourage her feelings for you?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends..if it's jujst a crush, I know it will pass. I won't change how I treat her very much. She will understand that she's just exaggerating a little!

But if she starts makiing assumptions about us becoming a couple, I'll tell her directly that we won't go in that direction..