Should I take orthodontic surgery to move my jaws?

It might cost a lot if take the surgery but there is no choice because my country(I'm not sure) doesn't offer any stuff that can fix underbite without surgery

410

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it depends on how severe the underbite is and if your teeth grind or don't shut properly. If it's not severe it's not a big deal except maybe for appearance. If it's more severe you could have problems the rest of your life. It's a lot easier to fix when you are young. If you can afford it I'd say discuss all the options with your dentist or oral surgeon. If surgery is the only option I'd say go for it. If you don't get them fixed now you might regret it 20 years from now if your teeth end up being ground down to points and you have all kind of cavities due to overcrowding.