Ex still texting me, yet blocking me from social networks. Hiding rebound girl?

We have been broken up for about a month. In the beginning he wanted me back, told me it was my decision whether or not to take him back. I did not want to break up, but I had to do it. He was not treating me right. I am absolutely in love with him, so when he asked me to get back with him, I said "yes.. but we need to sort some things out" and decided to go on an exclusive break. suddenly, he deletes me off of Facebook, and instagram... yet still texting me. Shortly after our breakup (we were on a break) we had sex.. and it completely messed with my head. He is talking to some girl now... and I believe that is why he blocked me so I couldn't see, yet he's texting me... I decided to cut him off completely. I do not want to be strung along. I love him and I am absolutely devastated... is he stringing me along? or confused? rebounding? either way, I'm so saddened... I need help moving on.
Also, a friend of a friend I briefly met has asked me out multiple times( I am not interested)... over the weekend my ex somehow found out asked me who he was. How did he know this? this obviously made him jealous... but, how can he expect freedoms and not want me involved with anyone else?

62

Most Helpful Girl

• This pisses me off because I'm in something similar with my ex. Chick its time to leave him alone and if not forever, at least now. You haven't had time to heal, He wants his cake and the ability to eat it. He doesn't want to be with you right now, but wants to have you on a leash while he does other things. By texting you its holding you in place while he is off d***ing around with the other girl. I don't know about you, but I refuse to be a "texting" girl. You want to talk then call me. Not to mention he blocked you from Facebook, ETC? He's doing something he shouldn't be and he's guilty for it. Do you want to go through that? I know you love him, but is it worth being used as a disposable rag? Please don't be me save yourself before you get in to deep with this "friendship" its giving him lead way into thinking its ok.