Ex still texting me, yet blocking me from social networks. Hiding rebound girl?

We have been broken up for about a month. In the beginning he wanted me back, told me it was my decision whether or not to take him back. I did not want to break up, but I had to do it. He was not treating me right. I am absolutely in love with him, so when he asked me to get back with him, I said "yes.. but we need to sort some things out" and decided to go on an exclusive break. suddenly, he deletes me off of Facebook, and instagram... yet still texting me. Shortly after our breakup (we were on a break) we had sex.. and it completely messed with my head. He is talking to some girl now... and I believe that is why he blocked me so I couldn't see, yet he's texting me... I decided to cut him off completely. I do not want to be strung along. I love him and I am absolutely devastated... is he stringing me along? or confused? rebounding? either way, I'm so saddened... I need help moving on.
Updates:
Also, a friend of a friend I briefly met has asked me out multiple times( I am not interested)... over the weekend my ex somehow found out asked me who he was. How did he know this? this obviously made him jealous... but, how can he expect freedoms and not want me involved with anyone else?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• This pisses me off because I'm in something similar with my ex. Chick its time to leave him alone and if not forever, at least now. You haven't had time to heal, He wants his cake and the ability to eat it. He doesn't want to be with you right now, but wants to have you on a leash while he does other things. By texting you its holding you in place while he is off d***ing around with the other girl. I don't know about you, but I refuse to be a "texting" girl. You want to talk then call me. Not to mention he blocked you from Facebook, ETC? He's doing something he shouldn't be and he's guilty for it. Do you want to go through that? I know you love him, but is it worth being used as a disposable rag? Please don't be me save yourself before you get in to deep with this "friendship" its giving him lead way into thinking its ok.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Well, how about that, he wants you back AND he wants to try something with another girl.

Tch, Tch, Tch.. Such a naughty boy.

Yes, he is stringing you along, and your only option is to cut off all ties until he has made up his mind if he really wants to be with you.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's quite clear that he's just stringing you along. Sorry, but you need to move on.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• My God this sound just as my ex the only reason he is doing this is because yes he is stringing you along, doing that in case the other girl can’t offer him sex or it doesn’t work. Do not contact him even if he calls you do not answer you deserve better

0|0
    0|0
  • sorry but he sounds like a selfish dog. I wouldn't doubt that he blocked you solely because he doesn't want you to cock-block him with the other lady...and I wouldn't doubt that he would enjoy sticking it in you and her at the same time. find someone better girl!

0|0
    0|0
  • i think he doesn't know what he wants I think he wants to move on but doesn't at the same time anyways I understand you love him but you can't ignore or forget the reason why you broke up with him if you do it will be the same thing again just like the last time

you should definitely speak with him about this other girl

ask him "do you want to work things out or not?"

and just becaus he says yes doesn't mean you two should get together it really depends how he was treating you

but I tell you this emotinally or physically it can still be not healthy

ask yourself this

would he treat me right this time ?

can he change ?

0|0
    0|0
  • stop responding to his texts he will get the hint

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he's just passing time when he's bored by texting you

0|0
    0|0