How do you delete things off google search? I wrote a song with a girls name in it

Shes my ex girlfriend. I am a song writer and musician. I wrote a song about her with her name on it,posted it on YouTube then posted it on Google plus but then I deleted it.

But Now when you Google her name, it shows up under her name on the Google search engine.

How do I get rid of it?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• my bro works in an IT crew and they often have to "toy" with Google search, they are mainly hired to make something popular and easy to access, which is actually easy to acomplish w/o the crew :P but he tells me that ERASING something from the internet, in most instances is borderline impossible, more when it is mediatic, first, everything that has ever being digitally saved, even if "destroyed" can often be recovered, data leaves a trace, always, as you have already seen.

he says the second best thing you can do is, if you can not erase it, you bury it, see is not as easy as to ask Google to get the data out of the engine, a lot of websites are banned but you still can access them, so "banning" the search for your data won't be enough, what you want to do, as I said, usually my bro is hired to make something "popular and easy access", but they are also sometimes requested to "clear someones name", so when you Google that person you won't find their less fortunate info, but again, not by erasing information, rather making it HARD to access, and you bet, again that is something YOU can do w/o a real need of proffesional help, say it was "The Nebraskan Lottuss Flower, dedicated to Marybeth Smith-Polevnsky", pretty much every noun in the title, you type it and will lead you to YOUR song, but you can start making posts or mentions that relate Nebraska and the Lottuss in a different way, and the newer, and hopefully more reviewed data, will come first in the search engine, thus burying YOUR conflictive data, but yeah, it will take WORK, and work you probably want to avoid for your emotional healt, but you can ask friends to post about a little homless kitten they adopt and named "Marybeth Smith-Polevnsky" and make it viral, hell :P create a Meme of it if you should, let them do it, be creative, and thuse the name of the girl and the song will be associated to many other things, hopefully more popular than your song, you will still find it if you look hard enough, but internet IS big, and well done, soon it can be lost on the limbo.

0|0
    0|0
    • They should invent something better than a computer. We all think its not possible to make something new but look at television.

Before internet, Television was our source of entertainment..

Now we have the internet which is controlling our world and changed reality.

We all think that there can't be something better out there totally in a different direction without flaws such as viruses, worms, data saved forever.

computers were once huge rooms used for NASA and the internet used for governmen

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• oh dang you put her first and last name in there? If you deleted it then it shouldn't show up right?

0|0
    0|0
    • It still shows up. I even deleted the video and on google plus. Its showing the lyrics.

She already has someone who posted her on jerk.com.

Shes going to think I did that. haha

• I'm sorry for jumping into the conversation but dang... This girl must be something else if not only did you write a song about her and post it (was it a bad song?) but somebody put her on Jerk.com? Lol. That girl needs to get it together.

• I know, right?

What Guys Said 5

• Ihonestly doh't know if you CAN delete something from a search engine! Hey, her name has been immortalized by your talent! What is the problem?

0|0
    0|0
  • Did you delete the link on Google+ or did you delete the actual video on Youtube?

0|0
    0|0
  • That's quite hard. You just need to contact Google, or there are some sites which can erase stuffs from the internet but they cost too much money.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't.

Well at least you've learned a lesson now about posting stuff online.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your only real option would be to directly call someone at google and plead your case. Just remember they are under no legal obligation to remove anything so be personable and make a good case. Best option for actually finding contact information for google would be through a "whois" search. You should be able to find some phone numbers for administration and tech departments.

My best advice... remember that the internet is written in ink.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes