How long should I wait for a guy to make a move?

I have been flirting with a guy for a couple of weeks. he is one grade older than me and seems confident but he has not made a move. I am comfortable making the first move if need be, but I don't want to emasculate him. How long should I wait?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• It's nice that you're considerate of his feelings, but I don't think it will emasculate him if you make the first move. In fact, I think it would flatter him and show him how confident you are. Don't wait - just go for it the next time you see him! Good luck :)