How can a guy make up 8 months of screw up?

He didn't believe I could move on after my repeatedly tries. I'm not in a relationship he just think one of the guys going to take his place. He got a girlfriend as a fling until the summer but she moved in with him. He said he willing to do whatever but personally I can't think of anything. every time I texted and called him I was shot down by lies and drama. When I stopped texting and calling everyday he started to call me because he thought I was crazy and gonna be stuck and trying forever. I got tired of trying. I don't know what disease he has or if he caught something from her. He told me to move on and find somebody that will like me because he don't have any kind of attractiveness for me at all...

14

Most Helpful Guy

• It's quite clear that he doesn't find you interesting or the girlfriend material. You should just move on.

• We do this every yer we still talk it just that he say he using her as a financial source for his trip this summer the only difference is this girl and we not talking about getting back together this is not our first time doing this