How can a guy make up 8 months of screw up?

He didn't believe I could move on after my repeatedly tries. I'm not in a relationship he just think one of the guys going to take his place. He got a girlfriend as a fling until the summer but she moved in with him. He said he willing to do whatever but personally I can't think of anything. every time I texted and called him I was shot down by lies and drama. When I stopped texting and calling everyday he started to call me because he thought I was crazy and gonna be stuck and trying forever. I got tired of trying. I don't know what disease he has or if he caught something from her. He told me to move on and find somebody that will like me because he don't have any kind of attractiveness for me at all...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's quite clear that he doesn't find you interesting or the girlfriend material. You should just move on.

0|0
    0|0
    • We do this every yer we still talk it just that he say he using her as a financial source for his trip this summer the only difference is this girl and we not talking about getting back together this is not our first time doing this

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Men like this are immature idiots who believe women are there for them, so prove to him you have talents beyond his reach and move on to bigger and better things, while he stands dormant and and accepts the little he has,x

0|0
    0|0
  • You really should move on. It's impossible to get back with a guy who will continually push you away from him. You deserve a better man for yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • with an 8 month dedicating redemption?

0|0
    0|0
    • Provide an example?

• gifts, good restaurants, being more caring than ever, not hanging off phones and now the serious stuff. having indepth patient conversations with you, being more warm towards your family and people he didn't seem to like from your close circle, and finally get you a nice trip to paris to rewarm your love and let the relationship be reborned and the two of you be like meeting each other for the first time, so that the past is blankpage. well if he can't afford that, the nearby city is good too...

What Girls Said 1

• Okay...so move on and find someone else.

No one can "make up 8 months of screw up".What's done is done,its in the past,and all one can do is work towards a better future.If you don't see that with him,keep it moving.

0|0
    0|0
    • Reread the paragraph please

• Ummm...why are you asking me to reread the paragraph?What are you not understanding about my response?I don't know how else to simplify what I'm saying...let's see...MOVE...ON.He is not attracted to you so...MOVE ON.That's it.He even told you to MOVE ON...so...maybe you should try doing that...

Recommended myTakes