What should I do if I want him back?

my ex nd I have been together for 2 years we've broke up for a month and he's already back with his baby mama she has done him soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo wronggggggggggggg in so may ways he left his house to go back left evrything me and him has ever worked for but he tells me he wants to b friends with me he doesn't want to loose me out of his life cause I was a good women to him he wants us to be friends but I can't just be friends she has lied to him and told him that me and her had conversation of him on Facebook which is a lie and he believed it now he has deleted me on Facebook

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• u don't need him or his baby momma drama. Its good you didn't stay friends because this could have been a continuous love triangle. He would break up w her when the original crap that broke them up to begin with happens again and go back to you and break up and go back to her until he gets tired of you both and adds another, he sounds like an immature little boy who doesn't know what he wants. A grown man doesn't go back to an ex that did him wrong.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • so if he tries reaching out to me in the future which I kno he will what should I do

• I would not go back,he disrespected you by breaking up to go back to her..trust me its not coincidence they were back together after you broke up,there had to be some signs that he was different when you were together, something happened to cause the breakup and if you think back you will begin to see he may have started seeing her again during the time you two were together,its no coincidence really...so hell no..i would never think twice about going back,he made his choice and it wasn't you so he does i

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• You ain't getting him back. Move along.

0|0
    0|0
  • You couldn't do anything for now. He's already with someone. You can get him back only if he breaks up with her.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• You need to find someone better and forget about this loser

0|0
    0|0
    • continued from above))))not have a second chance to do this to you again, if you let him come back he will think it is OK do do this to you and there be no consequences..u are too good for him

• thank iv been confused for a while why is he steady contacting me why won't he just leave me alone he inboxes me this saying I owe you a apology... I put you threw so much in I'm sorry... Jus dnt hate me.. I really dnt wanna lose you outta my life... Jus because we not Tierra dnt mean we can't b friends... Lets sit down and talk ... whysend me this why go back

Recommended myTakes