Cut all communication or not?

Me and my now ex girlfriend recently broke up a couple days ago over an argument she elevated.

Anyways I know she loves me, but right now she is all confused, pushed me away, stabbed at me, and needs time alone. I have cut all ties of communication with her except we are still playing words with friends. Should I cut it off and text her that we need time or let it be.

What should I do?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's only been two months and you broke up over an argument? You two should still be gaga infatuated for at least another 2 months and you are arguing, that's not good. If my guy would have told me what I needed to fix at month 2, I would have raised my eyebrow and given him the, oh you think so huh? look. It's been 2 years now, so obviously I take his opinion much more seriously. 2 months in though? Hogwash, I'd let that one be and find someone new to date.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Need more elaboration on your situation. How long have you been dating? Is this the first argument if not what are your arguments usually about? How petty was the issue at hand? I admit a few years ago I would take an situation to another level and was not thinking logically. Do you still have feelings? Can you guys go past this situation?

0|0
    0|0
    • We have been dating for a couple of months and this is our second argument. This argument really started by me letting her know you need to work on this as sweet as I can be and I know now she does not like being told she is wrong or one telling her you need to correct this. We have forgiven each other and I do still have feelings for her.

• My boyfriend does this to me sometimes I don't like to be wrong but I know in my heart I need to fix this or that to better myself.Someone who cares would want me to better myself and I thank him for that. Has she taken what you said and applied it?Yes, as a female we can take some situations out of proportion.I know you care dearly about her that is why you are trying to help her. Don't let her go honestly it might be a little tough but she should soon see. Help her she will realize what you are doing

• wow! this is almost close to my situation except...we're not playing word games... I love my boy friend dearly and wish we could get it right...No! let her simmer in her Love, and you stop the word play..(childish and common)..IF UR SERIOUS ABOUT BREAK UP! Hey! she Loves you...

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really see how words with friends is a big deal, but if you'd rather not even have contact there, then just don't play against her.

If she has asked for time alone, then give it to her by continuing to cut off all contact.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• If you still have feelings for her then cut off all contact.

If she doesn't bother you then don't worry about anything. It's not your problem

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, you really should cut all communications with her. It's not worth to be someone who stabs you.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes