Cut all communication or not?

Me and my now ex girlfriend recently broke up a couple days ago over an argument she elevated.

Anyways I know she loves me, but right now she is all confused, pushed me away, stabbed at me, and needs time alone. I have cut all ties of communication with her except we are still playing words with friends. Should I cut it off and text her that we need time or let it be.

What should I do?

42

Most Helpful Girl

• It's only been two months and you broke up over an argument? You two should still be gaga infatuated for at least another 2 months and you are arguing, that's not good. If my guy would have told me what I needed to fix at month 2, I would have raised my eyebrow and given him the, oh you think so huh? look. It's been 2 years now, so obviously I take his opinion much more seriously. 2 months in though? Hogwash, I'd let that one be and find someone new to date.