What to do with my ex?

my ex girlfriend hurt me by texting another guy, hooked up with my friend before we started dating I found out later in relationship, a coworer kissed her? I broke up with her no contact 6 months later she tells me she misses me and wants me back what to do? she was all over meeee

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't be vindictive or cruel, it is unbecomming of you. I would just ignore the advances and go about my business. Taking the high road is the best way to go

0|0
    0|0
    • its so hard to especially after having a long term relationship with her. our families know each other sincewe were young now everything is all screwed up. my family doesn't even talk to me anymore because of how bad thingswent between her and I since they took her side. the guy she kissed tried some funny sh*t at the store I beat the f*** outta him since he knew I was dating her. all this is killing me. but I'm going to take up on your advice since you are righttt. I got to

• Show All
    • wow you are totally right. honestly I kept thinking if something was wrong with me if she did all that stuff but in reality she messed it up by not putting in effort while I was trying to maintain a healthy relationship with her. thank you for your answer I appreciate it!

• Thanks for BA, I appreciate it as well. Stay strong, and you know by you taking the high road and you not feeding into this. It will ultimately hurt her more, but without getting your hands dirty. When you think about it when you engage someone whether it is negative or positive it still shows that you care. By you staying on the straight and narrow you are not only are you doing the right thing but it also has perks. I wish you the BEST of LUCK!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• I think from her behaviors (if they are true) she would be difficult to trust in a monogamous relationship.

Do you trust her?

If you truly feel that you can trust her (not be suspicious when she talk to other men/ex/friend, etc) AND you still like her A LOT, then perhaps you can give it another try---just to avoid future regrets. If you feel that your emotional doors are completely closed with her then you can continue to ignore her or be just friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • once a cheater always a cheater. plain and simple. but she could've realized what's she lost after finally seeing you. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I d k it all depends could you honestly trust her again after that? I couldn't go back to my ex ever,he hurt me beyond repair

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Those are pretty minor peccadillos, trexting, hookng ujp with someone before you dated..why do yu hold that against her?

And maybe she couldn't stop the co-worker from kissing her, I've done that myself a couple of times!

0|0
    0|0
    • texting another guy, guy asking if he could have a chance with her and she said yes. is that a minor picadillo. gave my friend a bj in my OWN room is that a minor picadillo? or maybe cause I had beef with coworker cause he wouldn't respect and she would go along with it ?

• Well, gee, man, in your question you didn't say anything about the bj! And I thought the texting was before you dated...

OK, she defintely doesn't sound like she has long term potential, that's for sure! The sooner you walk away, the better!

• Keep her out of your life. She'll do the same things to you all over again. Simply turning her down will drive her nuts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't deal with her anymore. She's just keeping you as a back burner.

0|0
    0|0
    • backburner- mike pinto songs fits perfecttt.. you are righttt

Recommended myTakes