What to do with my ex?

my ex girlfriend hurt me by texting another guy, hooked up with my friend before we started dating I found out later in relationship, a coworer kissed her? I broke up with her no contact 6 months later she tells me she misses me and wants me back what to do? she was all over meeee

43

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't be vindictive or cruel, it is unbecomming of you. I would just ignore the advances and go about my business. Taking the high road is the best way to go

• its so hard to especially after having a long term relationship with her. our families know each other sincewe were young now everything is all screwed up. my family doesn't even talk to me anymore because of how bad thingswent between her and I since they took her side. the guy she kissed tried some funny sh*t at the store I beat the f*** outta him since he knew I was dating her. all this is killing me. but I'm going to take up on your advice since you are righttt. I got to

• wow you are totally right. honestly I kept thinking if something was wrong with me if she did all that stuff but in reality she messed it up by not putting in effort while I was trying to maintain a healthy relationship with her. thank you for your answer I appreciate it!

• Thanks for BA, I appreciate it as well. Stay strong, and you know by you taking the high road and you not feeding into this. It will ultimately hurt her more, but without getting your hands dirty. When you think about it when you engage someone whether it is negative or positive it still shows that you care. By you staying on the straight and narrow you are not only are you doing the right thing but it also has perks. I wish you the BEST of LUCK!