Why would my ex unblock me on Facebook after all that?

So my now ex and I were together for over a year and we got really serious we were talking about getting married and having kids together. But like any couple we fought mainly about his ex he considered a little sister who lives across the state. The fighting began when she texted him saying I want you back. From there our relationship slowly going down hill over the year. But he saw nothing wrong with having her around because he said she was like family to him. I later found out that he still has feelings for her. We were the on again off again couple and when we broke up he let her back into his life we argued and he deleted her. She was manipulative and a lier; I found that out after me and my ex got into a real bad fight and I asked her to help us get back together. I dropped all bitterness towards her and talked to her on a calm level and tried clearing the air so we could start over. The more me and her texted the more uneasy I became; she was lying about texts that I saw for myself and flipped out. So I told my ex hey there's something I need to show you its making me uneasy about her and a red flag came up. He looked through my phone pulled his phone out and texted her and flipped out on her. Well months past and me and him got into a fight and broke up but this time he didn't contact her we stayed friends and even tried dating again but that didn't work out so he broke it off with me. And said he just wanted to be friends because he loved me to much and didn't want to lose me completely. I didn't want to see him move on and me still be in love with him so we said our goodbyes which was a lot of arguing and very messy. During the goodbye he said he stopped loving me along time ago and that he'll never let another b**ch come btwen him and his family. And that I was a jealous and insecure; when I wasnt. He was always calling me a b**ch.

Weeks later a mutal friend of ours posted a status on Facebook and he responded all happy things were going good for her and asked her to pass a message to me to f**k off and our friend didn't like that and told him to stop and that I've left him alone, and that he wants to pass a message to me yet won't contact me himself and told him to leave things alone.
He then drunk texts me that night after not speaking to me for weeks to say he's happy I'm gone, and that he's got family back cursed me out calling me names etc... He then tells me he blocked me on Facebook so f**k off. Its been a week and a half and he decides to unblock me. After everything why unblock me?

I saw my ex drive by my work place today; which me and my co-worker both thought was weird because our work place is away from traffic and "kinda" on a dead end. I looked at my coworker and laughed because it was outa my ex's way and wierd. Then with in 2-3min he drives back. My coworkers joked said he's stalking you; and that he wanted to see me. My ex then circles the block and drives back with his hat in his hand hanging out the moon roof and he throws it in front of my workplace.

51

Most Helpful Girl

• He is extremely mind fuked by his manipulative ex. She got him worked up and got him to hate you. Just ignore him. You block him if not he'll drive you insane. Get an app on your phone so you can block texts and calls from him. I recommend call blocker.. I love it! =)

Btw you can't salvage him and what you had he is under her control. You've lost him.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE