Can you date someone whilst having feelings for someone else?

Guys, are you able to date someone else, do the whole boyfriend/girlfriend thing, go on holidays, say I love you etc. if you still have feelings for an ex?

Say you broke up because of distance, but the feelings were still there, would you ever fully move on?

What if you hadn't moved on fully and got into another relationship?

Thoughts?

314

Most Helpful Guy

• "Guys, are you able to date someone else, do the whole boyfriend/girlfriend thing, go on holidays, say I love you etc. if you still have feelings for an ex?"

Could I? Easily. Would I? No.

"Say you broke up because of distance, but the feelings were still there, would you ever fully move on?"

Once I break up, I move on. To do otherwise, is to play with pain.