Do you think more celebrities divorce than average people?

This is my opinion, but I feel like they do because some celebrities marry for the wrong reasons such as famy and the media. I feel like more of them divorce because of that reason rather than average people. Do you think more celebrities divorce than average people, or do you think they don't because we don't hear about average people divorcing?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe. Many celebrities divorce, marry, get in relationships, but not because of fame and the media. Fame and the media gives them more pride and less humility, and this might make it harder for them to accept they're wrong when they're wrong, and work on themselves, and learn how to properly communicate.

I think regular people also divorce a lot. It's not because of fame, but because many people are just not good at relationships. There aren't many people that stay in long-term relationships. Also, I heard that the US has more divorce than other countries, but I could be wrong.

The divorce rate has nothing to do with this (regarding the anonymous user who blocked me).

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I guess you're right. But the reason is different for me. Celebrities devote more time to themselves and career, so there is no place for personal relationship. The basis of any relationship is dialogue, and if there is no meeting each other - there is no relationship and feelings. The famous philosopher Martin Bubber said that You can know someone only by personal encounter and dialogue.

0|0
    0|0
  • The average person has a higher divorce rate than them. It's just that their divorces are more publicized.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1st I actually don't care but I think they probably do because they are under the spotlight more.

0|0
    0|0
  • Divorce rate is 50%. Doesn't matter if it's celebrity or average. Guy with more money comes along, divorce ensues and it's constant repetition.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• They divorce more than the average couple because they don't want to sacrifice their careers for each other.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think rich people divorce more because they can afford it, haha!

Celebrities, more so because they have people throwing themselves at them all the time.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes