Do you think more celebrities divorce than average people?

This is my opinion, but I feel like they do because some celebrities marry for the wrong reasons such as famy and the media. I feel like more of them divorce because of that reason rather than average people. Do you think more celebrities divorce than average people, or do you think they don't because we don't hear about average people divorcing?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe. Many celebrities divorce, marry, get in relationships, but not because of fame and the media. Fame and the media gives them more pride and less humility, and this might make it harder for them to accept they're wrong when they're wrong, and work on themselves, and learn how to properly communicate.

I think regular people also divorce a lot. It's not because of fame, but because many people are just not good at relationships. There aren't many people that stay in long-term relationships. Also, I heard that the US has more divorce than other countries, but I could be wrong.

The divorce rate has nothing to do with this (regarding the anonymous user who blocked me).