Why do guys do this?

Read first: My ex-coworker and I exchanged numbers (after he let me know saying how busy he was, etc etc) but I persisted and got it. Keep in mind I haven't shown any romantic interest in him yet. HE then hinted at coffee and said he'll text me (he texted me his #). A few weeks later after from not hearing from him I dropped a hint that I wanted to see him (now he knows). He never answered. Then 2 weeks later I texted that I heard he was in the store and it got me thinking that we should get coffee. He dodged that part and only commented on the part where he said he "looked" for me and didn't see me. I later find out (from his worker) that he has a girlfriend that he's 50% committed to. 1) why couldn't he just SAY he has a girlfriend and it's not right? or at least say he's busy and he can't? he is leaving me hanging. by the way, I don't want him anymore but I am just curious and it'll help me in future situations. He also told his manager how pretty I am and how he always wanted to date a European (and I am European)

12

Most Helpful Guy

• It's quite clear that he's just stringing you all along that's why he kept the fact that he has a girlfriend.