Have you ever gotten back with an ex and if so, why?

I'm a guy who's currently trying to win back his ex so I'm just wondering how realistic getting back together is. I should mention the break up was a while ago, almost a year, and she's dated other guys since. I've met other women, but none seem even remotely comparable to her. I loved her and she loved me; I can't really explain why things went wrong, my depression issues I guess. But in the year since our split, we've both grown and learned and been hurt by so much. She feels like we've grown too far apart but I know we haven't, I can feel it when we look at each other. We're still on good terms, close friends in fact, but I can't help but want to give it another shot. So I'm looking for other stories, of couples who ended up back together. Please share.

112

Most Helpful Girl

• Totally agree with QueenBeatris.

My experience was that I got back with my ex and it didn't work out as I found out that he's been keeping in touch with his ex as a back after all these times and eventually after we broke up the second time, he's officially gone back with her.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE