How to get him back or get over him?

Okay, so my ex boyfriend and I broke up Moday, we had issues going on from that weekend, I had a little slip and cut myself during an anxiety attack, then when we talked finally(He didn't talk to me for a whole day after I told him) he sent me this:

"(1/4) Okay, I won't put this off anymore. I don't want a girlfriend anymore. I don't feel right and I don't like you as much as I thought I did at first. I(2/4) jumped into this a little too fast and I wasn't very sure. And I'm not here to judge, but you shouldn't have harmed yourself. You did nothing wrong to (3/4) anyone. Only to yourself. It's sad, yes, but there was no purpose for it. I would hate for you to do something worse so you may consider some help. But (4/4) anyway, sorry for wasting a month of your time. You won't hear from me anymore. Goodbye."

He hasn't talked to me in a few days after a dispute I had with one of his friends. I miss him, I don't cry or anything anymore, but it does hurt. A lot. I just need some advice. He's a really sweet guy and I feel like I hurt him. Please help? Sorry it's so long. :|

32

Most Helpful Guy

• First off, don't hurt yourself anymore. My sister had the same problem and it doesn't do any good for anybody. Now I don't know how old you are so I'm going to keep it simple.(No offense, your on anonymous) he might be having some issues in his life that might affect how he feels for you. The best way to either get over him or get him back starts the same. Go to him, ask him directly( but nicely) why he doesn't like you. It could be a small thing about you or a large thing about you or it might be him. If you want to get him back try to be nicer to him, don't do everything he wants but be kind to him and after a month or so ask if he wants to try again. If you want to get over him take the information he gave you and try to make yourself better with it. Remember though that in the end it doesn't matter what anyone exept you and Jesus thinks of you. There are more fish in the sea, you will be alright. Good Luck.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE